Corporate Social Responsibility
At AUSTRIACARD, corporate responsibility is an integral element of our culture and plays an essential part in our business strategy. We firmly believe that no genuine, long-term success can be achieved unless customers, employees, shareholders, the society and the environment are treated respectfully. We have built our business in a responsible manner since 1897 and intend to do so in the future.
Code of Conduct
Our Code of Conduct defines the values and standards by which AUSTRIACARD conducts business. While we compete hard to be successful, we are concerned not only with results, but also with how those results are achieved. As a business with international reach, we bear the responsibility to conduct ourselves ethically and in accordance with applicable laws and regulations wherever we do our business. Our Code of Conduct provides an outline of important policies, directives and guidelines for business conduct based on the values and policies of our Group.
- Service to customers
- Dedication to quality & innovation
- Commitment to society
- Commitment to the environment
- Compliance with applicable laws and regulations
- No improper business dealings
- Fair dealing with suppliers and customers
- No discrimination; equal employment opportunities
- A healthy & safe work environment
- Reporting non-compliance